#Self-reflection and humility of lean leaders
Lean Leaders practice self-reflection and humility every day.
There are many Habits which a Sensei practices so as to be the right example for others.
Remember we are all imperfect, but we are destined to stand-up and try again until the last day. Hope is a virtue.
- Be kind to everyone, unconditionally, RESPECT.
- Practice sincerity and forgiveness, others do towards you, TRUST
- Learn to understand, by practicing HANSEI.
- Learn to see, with an EDUCATED EYE.
- Learn to call for help or support, ANDON
- Learn to listen, its not about winning the argument or being right,
- Learn to give and learn to share, YOKOTEN.
- Learn to gain acceptance , NEMAWASHI.
- Learn to improve, starting with yourself – CI self at your GENBA.
Its all there if you learn to understand, in the Toyota Production System – TPS.